Sunday, December 8, 2013

Introduction!

Well, this is my first post, on my very first blog! Let's just say that I'm very excited! I figured I'd do a little introduction / about me.

My name is Samantha and I'm 21 years old. I'm a senior (technically) at the University of Arkansas. I'm majoring in Family & Consumer Science Education.

"What's that?" (It's okay, no one ever knows.) When I graduate, I'll be certified to teach grades 7-12 for all the 'home-ec' type classes. So all the cooking & textile classes, and the family relations & child development type classes. The end goal is to go to grad school for counseling and become a high school counselor. That's the plan - for now at least.

So basically my life revolves around being a student full-time, working full-time, and watching Netflix with my puppy, Rex. I try to be as social as possible, but as an introvert, I'd rather stay in with my close friends than go out like a normal 21 year old college student.

In the mean time, while I try to figure out what will become of my future, I'll be blogging about my journeys.  Feel free to stick along for the ride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment